Interview with Bradley Miles (Roll)
I recently had the chance to interview Bradley Miles, Co-founder and CEO of Roll. Roll is a social token infrastructure platform that enables creators to mint, send, and use social tokens to build their communities.
Roll launched in 2019 and has since grown to 500+ creators on the platform and over $50M of social token market cap. The company has raised $12.7M in venture funding IOSG Ventures, Animoca Brands, Alchemy, Huobi Ventures, Weekend Fund, Mischief Fund, Audacity, Galaxy Interactive, Hustle Fund, Gary Vaynerchuk, Trevor McFederies, Ryan Selkis, Balaji Srinivasan, and more.
Bradley and I covered a range of interesting topics including:
- communities as digital assets
- the role of social tokens in the on-chain creator economy
- how social tokens bridge web2 and web3
- the relationship between social tokens and DAOs
- user-generated capital (both fungible and non-fungible)
Watch our fireside chat (part of our Crypto Driven interview series) below.